Are you proactive & passionate about Sales, Marketing & 3D Printing?Do you have an open mind and a strong desire to make an impact in your career?
If so, apply to join our growing team as our N. Amer. Sales & Marketing Coordinator!
Freemelt makes an impact with groundbreaking proven technology in Metal 3D- printing for the most critical applications in the world in Nuclear, Medical implants, Defense, Aerospace, Space, Oil & Gas and Imaging applications.
Our 3D-printers help revolutionize Manufacturing by opening access to new high-temp materials, geometries & applications for our customers. We create products & services so your R&D and Production can ramp up easier with less wasted material and greener.
To support this unique industry & our growth, apply to Freemelt-Americas, Inc.
- Planning, execution, and tracking of marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, social media, email, and traditional advertising.
- Support CMO with data analysis, reporting, and tracking ROI on initiatives.
- Support US customer collaboration projects & contracts.
- Support US Sales Partners & their Marketing Dept. w/ marketing material.
- Create content to raise awareness, educate & promote our products.
- Investigate, manage & attend US Trade Shows & Conferences.
- Conduct Market Research to identify niche applications, targets and trends.
- Engage w/ US Customers & PR Dept. To increase Technical Publications.
- Manage CRM system with customer information, sales activities, and lead data.
- Coordinate global Trade Shows w/ CMO.
- Support launches of new products, campaigns & promotions.
- Condense Technical Content to marketing material & media.
- Help coordinate sales meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate and track sales orders, ensuring accuracy and timely processing.
- Generate sales reports and performance metrics.
- Travel up to 20% in US.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Experience in 3D-printing Industry (not mandatory)
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and grow in the sales and marketing field.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience with social media platforms and marketing tools.
Why you should join us
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A supportive and collaborative International Team environment.
- A chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions.
- A chance to make a real impact and contribute to your & Freemelt’s growth.
How to Apply
If you're excited about the opportunity to be our US Sales & Marketing Coordinator, apply today! For further info contact Darin Everett / VP, Freemelt-Americas, email@example.com
Join us breaking new grounds in Additive Manufacturing!