Freemelt makes a difference with new groundbreaking technology, and our products have the potential to revolutionize metal 3D printing. Many new materials for a vast range of applications will come to life with the help of our 3D printers.
We are currently looking to expand our team with an Accounting Manager that shares our vision for a brighter manufacturing future!
The role of Accounting Manager
As an accounting manager, your focus will be the economic processes in the company, as well as being responsible for the accounting. You will be a vital part of making sure that Freemelt is on the top of the game.
The duties include
- Duties connected to billing, VAT, taxes and outlay expenses, etc.
- Contact and follow-ups with our external accounting firm
- Analysis and monthly account
- Project controlling: creating routines and follow-up for internal projects
- Super-user and contact person for the business system internally
You are offered
- Work at an open, dynamic startup that works at a high pace and with committed and pleasant colleagues
- An exciting role where you get a lot of responsibility
- Being involved in modernizing industry through additive manufacturing
Who are you?
You are a prestigeless professional with at least three years' experience from a similar role. You thrive when given responsibility and have an easy time learning new things. We require that you have adequate knowledge in accounting, economic processes, Swedish tax rules as well as the K3 regulations.
Furthermore, we value that you are comfortable with working independently.
You master both Swedish and English unhindered in speech and writing.
- Work experience in an international company
- Work experience in a listed company
- Work experience in a production company
- Work experience within controlling
- Unpretentious people with a willingness to learn
- Social and prestigeless people
- Communication skills and a strong service mindset.
In this recruitment process, we are using our recruitment partner Detechtiv.
If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please contact Gustav@detechtiv.se.
We are looking forward to your application!