Freemelt makes a difference with groundbreaking technology for metal 3D printing, and our products have the potential to revolutionize the manufacturing industry. Our 3D printers will create new materials and solutions beyond present knowledge and perception.
We are currently looking to expand our team with a service engineer that shares our vision for a brighter manufacturing future.
The role is suitable for those who are technically interested and stimulated by a varied work, where you will meet many academic and industry customers. You are a technical problem solver, a communicative team player with social skills, and can work independently in situations where it is needed.
You will be part of a team of field-based service engineers and work closely with the service manager and our sales department.
The duties include
- Perform service and repair work on machines for our customers in Europe. This means about 150 travel days a year in the long run, fewer as a new employee
- Educate customers
- Ensure that the equipment we deliver works according to specifications and customer expectations
- Perform emergency service
- Perform scheduled maintenance according to agreement
- Provide support to customers by phone and email
- Report and document completed work in our systems
- Install software on systems and validation of this
- Create good contact with our customer
You are offered
- Work at an open, dynamic company that works at a fast tempo and with committed and pleasant colleagues
- An exciting broad work role with varied and developing tasks at the cutting edge of technology
- You have the opportunity to discover the world during customer visits around Europe and US
- Involved in modernizing industry through additive manufacturing
Who are you?
You have a technical education or similar.
You master both Swedish and English fluently in speech and writing. An additional European language is also a nice merit.
It is meritorious with previous experience as a service engineer or from other areas you have developed technical problem-solving skills. We see experience in additive manufacturing as an advantage. We take it for granted that you have a genuine technical interest.
In is an advantage if you have basic skills in Python or similar. This refers to the ability to support our customers with software installations and answer software questions.
To be successful in the role, it is important that you are accurate, quality conscious, service-oriented, and flexible. As a person, you are also self-propelled, aware, and passionate about understanding and solving technical problems. In the meeting with the customer, you are calm and explain things in an educational way.
Since the work requires foreign travel, you must be able to travel.
- Unpretentious and the willingness to take on broad tasks
- Great communication skills and a strong service mindset
- Previous experience in engineering, as an installation technician or equivalent
- Otherwise, great emphasis is placed on your personal qualities such as execution ability, commitment and teamwork
Scope: Full time